We’re not always going to be dealt the perfect location for a photograph, but there are practical things we can do to work with what we have.
Read the following article from SLR Lounge regarding challenging locations and respond to the statement below:
State the 8 suggestions and explain each on a separate sheet of paper.
Read the following article from Digital-Photography-School about creating images.
Also, read this timely article on Frame Within A Frame to aid in your composition.
Answer the following questions on a separate piece of paper. Write out the question and answers.
- What is the difference between good photographers and great photographers?
- What helps you shoot pleasing compositions, great locations and visionary editorials?
- What 5 questions should you ask yourself before photographing?
- Why does practicing shooting for a client help with creating images?
- Framing can improve your composition by doing what for your subject?