Read this article from Digital Photography School about lighting. Afterwards, answer the following questions on a piece of paper:
1.Name the 3 types of lighting the article was about and briefly describe each one.
2. What flexibility comes with using open shade?
3. What camera setting will help when shooting a backlit photograph?
4. Why is is better to look for good lighting than a good background?
Now read this article on natural lighting and it’s uses and answer the following questions:
5. Why do you think it’s important to observe light?
6. What is the purpose of experimenting with lighting scenarios?
7. What does it mean to expose with post-processing in mind?
8. What is the best way of improving your understanding of lighting?